Project checklist is a specific list that includes all project steps, process, resources and others, by using checklist template you can run your project with more effectiveness. The basic purpose of checklist is to make sure of all project working staff including project managers is fully aware of project process, purpose and aspects. As we know that to manage a to do list is not easy job especially when you re dealing with large number of employee so that you can use its template to manage it.
Some Aspects of Project Checklist Template:
- It define to everyone working procedure and roadmap
- It define which task/subtask should complete first and after
- You can assign daily goals for each staff member
- It allow you to make details for each task and its due date
- You can distinguished each task from other by coloring them
- It helps you to making mistakes by over completing
- By using this technique you can find guilty person not a whole team
This checklist template allow you powerful user end control over spreadsheet that you can also share with your upper management and others.